Thursday, June 25, 2009

The school kills my creativity

Well, after seeing the video of Ken Robinson i have the clue about what happens with my creativity.
It was killed by the educational program of my school. My college was a typical English College, with english from the begining, but the result may change, because I think that my english is awful, i don´t really know anything about grammar (well, it was my problem in my born language too) and my speech is not very fluid, but i like english and I think that english would be very important in my future.
The real thing was that in my school was not very interested in my creativity... I think that the only task about it was Arts, but maybe in music I have a better chance to show the world my natural artistic attitudes.....
I think that my creatitity ends here..

greetings

1 comment:

  1. OK., Agustin. But you didn´t really write a review on the Talk.

    This is the marking criteria used:

    Writing is unrelated to task. 0 points.

    Good use of lexical resources. Coherence
    generally well handled. 2 points.
    Grammar is adequate despite minor errors.
    2 points.

    Score: 4 points Grade: 3.0

    ReplyDelete