Thursday, June 18, 2009

I love all my subjects

Hi
At this time. I love all my subjects, because they are all about writing and journalism knowledge. Maybe the first that take my heart was "Taller de Cronica y Entrevista". The teacher was Ximena Póo and it was from third semester. I like the part of this subject about "Entrevista" or interviews, because an interview was a window of someone´s hearth and soul.
But I´m waiting for the fifth semester, when it comes "radio" I think that i will love that signature, because i love radio, i want to work in a radio, having my own program and been famous.
Well, that´s my bottom line, i think that all my wishes will come true.

thanks

1 comment:

  1. Hi Agustín, Good job!

    The only coments are you say "subjects" not asignature.

    You also say,"having my own program and BEING famous"

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete