Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just living

well.I visualize that in five years I´ll working, maybe in radio, that my dream, but if I´ll have a job, I´ll be happy
it could be interesting to travel all over the world, been famous in my country and have a lot of money to bring technological things to Chile, be an innovator.
I want to know all the stadiums and arenas of the world, have the pleasure of being in Broadway, seeing any kind of spectacle.
I think that I´ll happy, maybe not to much, because money doesn´t bring happiness, but it help with it.
Personally, I think that I´m gonna be single at that time, because I don´t wanna get marry.
Professionally working as a travelling reporter, seeking for all the culture all over the world.
I think that i´m gonna live in Chile, or maybe New York, It depends about my work or my assignement.

1 comment:

  1. OK Agustin, I´ll accept your post because according to my computer you did it on Sunday, 1:11 AM.

    Good job. I ´d only like to say that you don´t say I´ll working or I´ll happy. You say...I´ll be working and be happy. And also get married.

    You get 2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete