Friday, June 5, 2009

Aldo Rómulo Schiappacasse, a mediatic journalist

Hello
The journalist that I want to be is like Aldo Schiappacasse
because he is fat like me, love movies and sports of all kinds, but the one that he likes is the football, because he knows to much of this sport and he work in radio, television and newspaper, he was a very mediatic journalist and also he gives classes in many universities.
he also was the sub-director of a magazine called "Cinegrama" and this is the one and only magazine of movies and hollywood news.
I think that he is the best because He is employed at what wants and does it very well
He also has a commitment with educate new generations of journalists been interested in the cinema.
I want to be like him, and that was one of my biggest goals of my journalism life.

2 comments:

  1. Do you want to be a journalist with.. mayo?

    Muaaaaaaack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Agustin. Good job. In class I´m going to tell you who to work with to edit your blog. there are some thins that can be improved.

    You forgot to include examples of his work in images in your post.

    You get 1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete