Sunday, May 31, 2009

I´m a journalist because i said so

well, i´m studying journalism because it was my dream since I was a child, I have always listened to the radio since I was four years old, I love soccer and I want to work in sport or whatever news is...
I think that for achieving my goals, I have to work hard, try to be the best of my class and study too much, reading a lot of stuff about all kinds of knowledge and social sciences...
And my biggest goal is to travel all over the world, watch all the spectacles, watch sports, of all kinds, and know people and different cultures.
thats why I want to become a journalist.
ohhh...I missed to say what my favorite subject was, because at this time all the subjects are interesting,but I think that "radio" will be my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chiko,
    I hope you achieve your goals and become in a great radio journalist, and transmit the "U" games, of course (:

    XOXO, Ori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Agustin,

    I´m very sorry, but I cannot evaluate your post. It´s past the deadline, The deadline, as you know, is 48 hours after the class, i.e. Saturday 30th, midnight.

    You get no points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete