Saturday, July 4, 2009

My ideal JOB

Well, my ideal job is a non working one, like director or maybe have my own media network or work from my house by internet, having my own radio, or my sports blog.
it´s an ideal situation, because, if i had luck, i will take any kind of job in the media industry.
but the one job that i want to have is in the radio, a sports radio or a talk show.
I don´t want to work on TV, because I think that I´m ugly and fat... but it was one of my complexes.
Maybe, just maybe an ideal job is one with a lot of money, no responsabilities and enough free time to do the things that I like. and the other, is to travel a lot, know diferent music and sport arenas, or live in another country, like spain or italy, or france too. well I love the states, but maybe the idiom will be a problem, but i like to learn a lot of languages and will not be a real problem.
I love my country, but in foreign countries will be more interesting been a journalist.

greetings

4 comments:

  1. I will hear your radio show, Agustín
    Luck with your dreams
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I think that you are expecting so much jeje.
    but, there´s nothing wrong with dreaming a little.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your future radio program will be the best :D, because you're "bacán", my dear friend. Keep dreaming... it's not a bad thing :)

    PS. I hope your program will not about obscenities xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not bad, Agustin.

    You are a beautiful person; really.

    You get 1.5 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete